Love Your Gut with love Bug Probiotics
Sharing is caring!
Probiotics are very important for our digestive health. Taking a probiotic supplement helps a variety of conditions such as abdominal pain, infections, and even allergies. Our digestive system is full of millions of bacteria. We have good bacteria and bad bacteria. Probiotics protect our bodies from harmful bacteria. love Bug Probiotics provides some healthy facts about your digestive system.
Here are some surprising facts about your digestive system from love Bug Probiotics.
1. Each of us is host to roughly 100 trillion bacteria, they live inside us and on every inch of our skin.
2. If the vagus nerve, which connects the brain and the digestive system is cut, the digestive system will still function perfectly on its own. This is why the digestive system is also called the “second brain.”
3. 99% of the DNA in your body is microbial DNA, only 1% is human DNA.
4. Your digestive system, if laid out, would cover the length of a tennis court.
5. important gut bacteria passes from mother to child through natural birth and breast milk.
6. Traveler’s diarrhea affects up to 50% of healthy travelers.
7. The ratio of good to bad bacteria passes from mother to child through natural birth and breast milk.
8. Allergies are a hallmark of an imbalance in the gut bacteria.
9. 80% of the antibiotics sold in the U.S. are given to livestock – you are what you eat!
10. 95% of your serotonin is located in your intestinal tract, which is why people feel strong emotions in their gut as well as their minds. – What is your gut feeling?
Related family Business: how to create a family photo album for Your Customers
Because of our not so healthy diets, and other environmental factors, most of us carry more bad bacteria in our gut than good bacteria. health and wellness begins in our gut. love Bug Probiotics partnered with leading scientists, doctors, and medical experts in the field to choose the ideal blend of strains for each of their products.
LoveBug manufactures their probiotics with patented Bio-tract® technology. BIO-tract®, now patented in 33 countries, offers controlled release of active ingredients and is significantly more effective than capsules. The problem with most probiotics is that the good bugs won’t survive long enough to get where they need to. most forms of probiotics don’t make it to their destination because they are not able to get through the harsh, acidic environment of the stomach. love Bug probiotics are manufactured with BIO-tract® technology, meaning that more of the good bugs are protected from gastric acid and make it to the intestinal tract. (U.S. Patent No. 8,007,777)
LoveBug has three different products each with carefully chosen formulas to help with specific issues. Colds Suck works to bolster the immune system, Here’s the skinny helps with issues originating in the digestive system, Yeast Is A Beast is for women who suffer from frequent UTIs and yeast infections.* Finally, all of love Bug probiotics are manufactured in the U.S. without GMOs, yeast, gluten, sugar, lactose, soy, wheat, iron, chemicals, preservatives or artificial colors. We even package them with organic Cotton!
After taking their easy to swallow supplements for a week, my gut is feeling better every day and I know that I am taking care of my overall health as well. For more information about love Bug Probiotics visit lovebugprobiotics.com.
Related 3 easy ways to get Rid of the mommy Pooch
*Disclosure: I received a sample of LoveBug probiotics in exchange for this review. All opinions are accurate and 100% mine.
Link to this post:Love Your Gut with love Bug Probiotics
Jakaminen on välittämistä!